Thursday, June 12, 2008

Love letters by Tim Cumper to Reyna Elena (5)

And now, my suitor was just totally enamored of me. Look here, he said "YOU", which took him forever to finally get the prize. I am so glad he's happy. He should be. I am very pretty! Here's another love letter from my suitor:


from Equa Nelle
to ofwcenter@gmail.com

dateMon, Jun 9, 2008 at 9:17 PM
subjectYOU
mailed-bygooglemail.com

hide details Jun 9 (3 days ago) Reply


For a "man" who purports to have humanitarian intersts at heart . . .

Let's kick a fellow man when he's down - searching for trust and help - no, let's gang up - and then kick him - no, let's do it in a very cowardly way, over the Internet, ganging up, kicking a man when he's down - searching for trust and help.

Recognise "him?" - you should - it's you.

You sick, perverted old hag.

No comments: