Thursday, June 12, 2008

Timothy Ellis Cumper, the Drag Queen

An open warning to the Filipino Community in the United Kingdom. There is a sick, grumpy old man from the United Kingdom who has been stalking Reyna Elena. He's been following me even to the bathroom. Why he loves the flush of the toilet, ask Beng! Hahaha!

There's no denying that Timothy Ellis Cumper has fallen in love with Reyna Elena. Hellumbra can't get enough of Reyna Elena. He's been stalking me in every site that I visit, carefully following every comment links that I left on my friend's blogs. The guy was just smitten! No, what could be his motive? Could it be because he wrote me a threat that I will forever be sorry because I was able to disprove his claims of the presence of hoax? Could it be because he is now inundated by the truth? Which ever search engine you use, whichever country you go, in whatever language it be – Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Colombia and Chile, we are number 1.

So now, you wonder, what's Ellumbra's next move to Reyna Elena? Why does he wants Reyna Elena so bad? Why does TIm sendt Reyna Elena a death threat? Hmmm… You Hellumbra, you're bad. Your death threat email has now landed in some official desk here in the United States. Bad, bad, bad!

Hellumbra was one hell of a guy for posting such ugly pictures of each and every one of us on Goowy. I said hell. And if you Tim care to delete them to lose the evidence, don't worry, we've captured it already and saved the files. Bad, bad, bad!

Timothy Ellis Cumper has a lot of bigotry not only amongst gays but is a sick homophobe that all gays should condemn!

So, I thought I'd return the favor by posting his true pictures. I asked my friend from Manchester and investigate Ellumbra. I'd like to find out more information about him. What a shocker! You will not believe what we had uncovered! Not only is Timothy Ellis Cumper gay, he is one big serious deep kahuna drag queen! No wonder, he left Mayen and is not interested with his wife because all along he likes men! This is the reason why he has been stalking Reyna Elena!

Look at him just coming out of a gay bar!


Talking about wanting some serious attention, even in the corn fields! Oh to be gay! And to be one seriously deep Drag Queen! Now, why would you dress like this in the cornfields? What does that tell about you? A scarecrow?



He's been out there in the nights strutting it out like a mad cow swan disease! I mean, really really wanting to be a royalty!



It didn't take long for us to find out the truth about Timothy Ellis Cumper. He's gay and a drag queen.

No comments: